Last Updated: Thursday, January 5th, 2017
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms. The Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not use this website.
- Permission is granted to download a copy of materials (information, photos, content, etc.) that Canadian Aficionado owns on this website for private, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We may not own content provided through third-party links. See the section below, titled “Links to third-party content”, for more information.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Canadian Aficionado at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Canadian Aficionado’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Canadian Aficionado makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Canadian Aficionado does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Canadian Aficionado or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Canadian Aficionado’s website, even if Canadian Aficionado or a Canadian Aficionado authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Canadian Aficionado’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Canadian Aficionado does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Canadian Aficionado may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Canadian Aficionado does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Links & Third-party Content
This website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Canadian Aficionado. Canadian Aficionado has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such links. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Canadian Aficionado of the site or other content linked to. Use of any link is at the user’s own discretion.
Canadian Aficionado has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Canadian Aficionado shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Suspension & Termination
We may modify, change, suspend access to or completely terminate this website at any time without notice or liability, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice and at their discretion.
Notice of Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Terms.
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in effect. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Don’t stop now, there’s more…